Join us on Saturday, December 16 for a symposium of five talks on Reformation and Protestant themes from an Orthodox Christian perspective.
Orthodox Perspectives on the Reformation: A Symposium features:
- Dr John Burgess, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- Dr Edith Humphrey, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- Archbishop Melchisedek (Pleska), Archdiocese of Pittsburgh and Western PA
- Dr Kristie Mertz, St Nicholas Church, McKees Rocks PA
- Andrew Weaver, Christ Our Savior Church, Indiana PA
Divine Liturgy will begin at 9:00 am (all are welcomed to attend) and the symposium will begin at 10:30 am. Breakfast and Lunch will be served. The symposium is expected to conclude at approximately 2:00 pm.
All events are free and open to the public. For more information write firstname.lastname@example.org.